Friday, March 16, 2007

What is this thing called, love?

We woke up this morning to a really odd phenomenon - there's this wet stuff falling from the sky. Lots of it.

Anyone got an idea what that is?


Amy said...

I'm not quite sure, but I think it might be a special kind of liquid that turns all Melbourne drivers retarded....

Kathryn said...

It's amazing, isn't it. Just hope it lasts.

Post a Comment

Join the conversation...leave a comment.